Micropigmentation-sometimes referred to as “permanent make-up”- is a technique in which minute, metabolically inert pigment granules are implanted below the epidermis for cosmetic and/or corrective enhancement. This ancient Asian beautification practice has gained popularity around the world. Micropigmentation is used to enhance facial features like eyebrows, and lashes; to improve conditions like scarring and vitiligo (uneven pigmentation); or to reconstruct the skin marks, hair lines, etc.
- Permanent Make-up is artistically applied to enhance your natural appearance. You’ll look your best.
- Properly shaped eyebrows will enhance your face shape and frame your eyes without dominating your features. Multi-colored hair strokes can be blended for a soft, natural look. Imagine how great it would be not to worry about sweating or wiping your brows off. You’ll never have to match them again!
- Soft color can be applied as an enhancement or a thicker defined line for a more dramatic effect. Dimension is created by implanting more color to the outer edges and tapering to the center. Smokey eye shadow look can also be an alternative. No more runny, smudgy eyeliner.
Lip liner and/or color
- Size, shape and color can be altered. Accentuate the outer lip line and blend color to the middle for a natural look. Correct a crooked lip or just add definition. Lip enhancement helps prevent lipstick from blending.
- No downtime and resumption of most normal activities within 24 hours for majority of patients.
- The process is relatively quick. The process typically takes one and one half to two hours, although not all that time is afforded to tattooing; there are administrative and pre-procedure prep tasks associated with the service.
- Skin returns to normal by the next day. Swelling or redness is generally mild.
- Mild discomfort during procedure is avoided using topical anesthesia.
- Good alternative for women with make-up allergies.
Other services related to Permanent color application available. Consultation is required by appointment only.