All Of The Services You’re Looking For In The Most Exquisite Salon And Spa In Colorado.
Click a category below please:
Exquisite Salon and Spa provides the most comprehensive range of high quality health and beauty treatments and services that can be tailored specifically to your individual needs. Our experienced beauty Therapists and Specialists offer Salon, Spa and Medical aesthetics treatments in a luxurious and tranquil setting. With the latest technology at our fingertips, our commitment to quality and excellence, together with our friendly and caring approach will ensure that your experience will be enjoyable while we help you to achieve your health and beauty goals. Our website is designed as an information guide as well as a price list of treatments, procedures and products offered. We hope you enjoy it and that we can fulfill your health and beauty requirements for the future.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for you to change and relax prior to treatment. Please give us 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule. Otherwise we reserve the right to charge the full amount of the treatment. We would like you to think of Exquisite’s as your own private ‘quiet zone’ where silence, subtle music and soft conversation reign. To ensure your relaxation and that of others is not disturbed, we request that your mobile phone is switched off during your visit. Exquisite’s aim is to offer the very best health and beauty service possible. Your suggestions and comments are therefore welcome. Thank you.
Special Occasions / Gift Vouchers
Birthday, Wedding, Mother’s Day, Thank You, Christmas, Anniversary – we are experts at putting together the perfect package. Choose from our wide range of divine gift items, or, should you need help with deciding, our Gift Vouchers provide the ultimate in personal choice for any occasion. As an extra special touch, your gift can be beautifully wrapped. From stunning makeup and beautiful nails to glowing skin and picture-perfect hair, Exquisite’s offers everything you and your bridal party need to make the most precious of events truly memorable. Premier Bridal Package includes pre-wedding makeup and hair consultations. Please call for scheduling details.
If you are a first time client at Exquisite Salon and Spa we offer a complimentary consultation to determine the best treatment for your individual needs. For further information regarding any specific treatment, procedure or product, or for a free consultation, please call on us at 303-703-1212
If you’re not happy with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be an option worth considering.
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures in the U.S. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles; Pigment in the follicles absorbs the light and thus destroys the hair.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
- Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Ninety percent of patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to five sessions.
Laser hair removal is more than just ”zapping” unwanted hair. It is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and carries potential risks. Before receiving laser hair removal, you should thoroughly check the credentials of the doctor or technician performing the procedure.
If you are planning on undergoing laser hair removal, you should limit tweezing/plucking, waxing, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment. That’s because the laser targets the hairs’ roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or tweezing/plucking.
You should also avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment. Sun exposure makes laser hair removal less effective and makes complications after treatment more likely.
Know what to expect… the following are all things you can expect to experience:
- Just before the procedure, your hair that will be undergoing treatment will be trimmed to a few millimeters above the skin surface. The laser equipment will be adjusted according to the color, thickness, and location of your hair being treated as well as your skin color.
- Depending on the laser or light source used, you and the technician will need to wear appropriate eye protection. It will also be necessary to protect the outer layers of your skin with a cold gel or special cooling device. This will help the laser light penetrate the skin.
- Next, the technician will give a pulse of light to the treatment area and watch the area for several minutes to make sure the best settings were used and to check for bad reactions.
- When the procedure is completed, you may be given ice packs, anti-inflammatory creams or lotions, or cold water to ease any discomfort. You may schedule your next treatment four to six weeks later. You’ll get treatments until hair stops growing.
Nail fungus – sometimes referred to as fungal nail infections, or onychomycosis – is a condition that occurs when a microscopic fungus enters either a fingernail of toenail. Fungal nail infections occur more often in toenails than in fingernails and can affect anyone. For those with diabetes or weakened immune systems, fungal infections can present serious risks.
What causes nail fungus?
There are several causes of nail infections, including dermatophyte fungi (tinea unguium), yeasts such as candida albicans, and non-dermaphyte molds. Fungi develop rapidly due to many factors: humiditiy, heat, trauma, diabetes mellitus, and underling tinea pedis (or athlete’s foot). Usually, nail fungus occurs when fungus enter the nail through small trauma (cut of break) in the nail, Nail fungus can be spread from person to person, and it can be difficult to determine exactly where or how a fungal infections is acquired. Toenail infections can be more difficult to treat than fingernails because toenails grow much more slowly. In addition, the wamr and damp environment of a shoe or boot can encourage fungal growth. If the infection is visible, nails are thick and discolored; sometimes patients site pain in the toes or fingertips.
How Does the Laser Treatment Work?
When undergoing laser toenail fungus treatment, a medical professional will directly apply a focused light source onto the toe that is infected. The treatment will target the fungal infection in the toenail and the area below the toenail (call the toenail matrix). The laser treatment destroys the fungal infection; there is not too much pain involved since the nail is comprised of dead cells. Only living fungus is targeted by the laser.
In addition to the laser treatment itself, other lifestyle changes are necessary in order to prevent the growth from reforming. We prescribe these during your visit – it usually includes throwing out old shoes or applying a special spray to them, as well as a topical medication for the foot.
What kind of laser is it?
1064nm Nd:YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet)
The cost and number of visits required is different for every individual based on the severity of the infection. You can come in and consult with our doctor on Friday afternoons, by appointment.